Scotch Double Sided Tape 3/4Scotch Double Sided Tape 3/4
Scotch Double Sided Tape 3/4

Scotch Double Sided Tape 3/4"

BY SCOTCH

Scotch® Double Sided Tape 3/4".
Removable.
3/4 in x 200 in (5.5 yd) 19 mm x 5,08 m.
Removable double sided tape.
Photo safe*.
3M. see more...

Scotch Double Sided Tape 3/4
Scotch Double Sided Tape 3/4"
  • "These are always used at Christmas for decorating." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
We used this for decorating for my daughters 1st birthday! It was the best idea I had. Nothing fell off the wall during the party. Everything hung on tight thanks to this tape. I would highly recommend it for any one! Especially for those crafty mommas out there. It is very fairly priced, & inexpensive.
Alexa B.
My family had a family reunion this past Saturday and I was in charge of making the photo backdrop & this tape SAVED ME!!! I used this double sided tape to stick balloons to the giant table cloth and it stuck on all day without falling off.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
THIS TAPE IS GOOD FOR WARPING GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAY CHRISTMAS AND I USE IT TO HOLD MY LETTERS IN PLACE AND KNOW THEY WANT OPEN BEFORE THE REACH WERE THEY NEED TO GO GOOD TAPE
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not an everyday use tape, but for things like crafts and decorating, this is our go-to. Easy to decorate for any occasion, without having to worry about damaging the other surfaces.
Zax L.
Great tape product. Sticks well to surfaces. But be careful with placement on paper unless you don't mind it tearing the backside a little because it REALLY sticks. But it's just doing its job of making things stick.
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
This double-sides tape is amazing. It is perfect for my scrapbooking. Pulls off evenly and cuts without having to wrestle with it. It doesn't leave any residue of you make a mistake or change your mind. Overall this is by far the best I've used.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use this tape just about every day at my job. It's the best thing ever when you need to tape documents without having to tape it on the top or stapling it, double sided tape makes your paperwork look so professional without having to mask or cover anything.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Perfect for hanging kids artwork on up , or doing arts and crafts. Can be bought at any store really , and it's not expensive
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love using double sided scotch tape. Its great for crafting or everyday use. This tape is nice and sticky and holds well.
Colleen M.
Abington, PA
The Scotch brand is a staple in my home. These are always used at Christmas for decorating. Always work, always reliable!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Have you tried this? :)))