Scotch Dog Tape Dispenser - White/Red uploaded by Pam W.

BY SCOTCH

Expressive dispensers for your desktop. Includes one roll of scotch magic tape 3/4" x 350." fun, compact design holds 1/2" or 3/4" wide tape on a 1" core up to 125 ft. Long. For all your home and office taping needs. see more...

Pam W.
I occasionally receive products from 3M for free to review and when I had the chance to review this one, I jumped on it, because I thought it looked adorable (and well, I did need a tape dispenser).

It is super cute! Opening the box brought a smile to my face. There are a few cons to note about this dispenser though, but nothing was an overall deal breaker for me:

1) It's very lightweight and because of that you do need two hands to dispense the tape, you can't single handedly pull the tape and tear it off.

2) Perhaps it's just my unit, but it's not quite even at the bottom so it rocks slightly. Nothing overly distracting, but it's noticeable.

3) An overall thin plastic feel. I was worried about snapping or breaking something while opening the dog to initially pull the tape out, but I think if you don't force it and use gentle pressure it will be fine.

One plus about the dog design, the food/water bowl also acts as a little tray that you could put coins, paperclips or other small items in and it doesn't interfere with it's primary purpose as a tape dispenser.

Overall though, if you want a cute and functional tape dispenser, take a look at this little guy. If you're looking for a heavy duty tape dispenser you might want to look elsewhere.
Amy D.
This tape dispenser is super cute. I purchased it for the office. It cost about $10, a little but too pricy in my opinion. It is effective but somewhat flimsy. I would still recommend this product to others.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This is super cute for anyone who loves dogs! I have one at my work desk and it works just like any other tape dispenser but it is really cute. Also I keep spare bobby pins in the little tray. Its nice that it comes with a little bit of storage as well
Gabrielle P.
Extremely cute ! Great for the office or as a gift ! It works like any regular tape nothing special about that. Haven't had to refill yet
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
This product is super cute! Works awesome I like it a lot. Not only is it kid friendly it's super easy to use and isn't messy.
Gabrielle F.
Cute!!! Great way to make your desk your own instead of some boring generic desk, add some of your own personality with this!
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
This is such a cute gift for teachers or office workers. They're very affordable and can be refilled for nonstop use
Susana P.
Lynnwood, WA
This is the cutest tape dispenser I own! It looks nice on my desk and it's so cute that it's in a puppy shape!!
Keara S.
This dispenser is so cute, and I like to look at the dogs funny face on my desk while I am working. woof!
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
Such a cute/neat tape dispenser and a paper weight! I own one and have bought a few for friends!
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
What other dispenser shapes do you have?
whitney h.
Portland, OR
Does it come in any other colors?