Scotch Desktop Tape Dispenser, 1" core, Weighted Non-Skid Base, Blue

BY SCOTCH #8 in School Supplies

Compact dispenser sits securely on your desk for simple 1-handed dispensing Plastic construction for durability. Tape is sold separately. Compact design helps save space and makes 1-handed dispensing easy. Weighted base for secure placement on your desk. Contemporary design complements most styles of office decor. Attached tape drum cannot be lost. Scotch Dispensers part of a large selection of office supplies. Scotch(R) Tape Dispenser, Blue is one of many Office Tape Dispensers available through Office Depot. Made by Scotch. see more...

Scotch Desktop Tape Dispenser, 1
Scotch Desktop Tape Dispenser, 1" core, Weighted Non-Skid Base, Blue
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
We have one of these at my house but ours is black. I love having a tape dispenser it comes in handy when you have to do school projects. It is also cheaper to buy tape refills instaed of buying the plastic tape dispensers that sometimes break. We keep ours at the desk. The tape is really easy to replace in these when the roll is gone.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
These are so worth it. You just pop the tape in and you don't have to worry about it hardly breaking or having to unstick the tape from the roll over and over. Sturdier than just the little rollers of tape.
Kristie A.
I purchased  Scotch Desktop Tape Dispenser, 1" core, Weighted Non-Skid Base, Blue from My local Office Depot because it was on sale. It has a weighted base that holds it securely on any desk. Tape can be dispensed easily with one hand.  The tape drum is attached so it can't be lost. Its the perfect size and doesn't take up too much room. The color is a very pretty light blue.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
These scotch tape dispensers are so old school, I'm pretty sure these have existed longer than I have been alive. I've always had this on my desk at work. Its makes using tape a lot faster and efficient, less wasteful. I've seen these in all colors and over the years the shape/design has been the same. Its a pretty basic and straight forward office/school supply.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I must say these last forever and come in colors rather than just black, and that is a bonus for me. It has little grips on the bottom to keep in place. It is so easy to replace the tape when needed. Not overly big either, takes up a reasonable amount of space. I would recommend to anyone who needs one for their desk.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I like having this on my desk. However, the longer you have it and the more you use it the teeth get warn down and it doesn't cut the tape as good as it did new. I would recommend it but 5 years is a long time for this product.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
Scotch tape is a go to when it comes to holding the things I need together. This tape is super sticky and will hold things through many different projects that are being done. Not only does it have a high sticking power it also lasts such a long time even thought daily usage!
Angel F.
This is the tape that i had when i was still working. Its definitely a whole lot easier to use and very convenient to just pull a tape whenever you need one instead of trying to find where the roll of the tape starts to get a small piece of tape.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I have this on my desk in a cool bright green color, along with other matching accessories in the same color. I love the sleekness of this dispenser, as well as the well-made, easy to refill and find refills for qualities.
Milly M.
Its a must in your dorm because its a good brand and it would last like forever and ever, its affordable so everyone could have one of this, the function its simple, it's a tape but it's really relevant to everyday, so when you need one tape i recommend this one because its worthy
Alice P.
Is this available in other colors?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Is it really non skid?
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Does it come in more colors?
Hayli Z.
This looks so bright and colorful. Does it come in other colors?
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Does this come in purple?