Scotch Chameleon Tape Dispenser, 1" Core, For 3/4" x 125ft Rolls, ABS,

BY SCOTCH

Scotch chameleon tape dispenser, 1" core, for 3/4" x 125ft rolls, abs, green see more...

Scotch Chameleon Tape Dispenser, 1" Core, For 3/4" x 125ft Rolls, ABS,
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
We have a tape dispenser like this in my office and I think it's so cute. It reminds me of the Disney movie Tangled so it's even better. He looks cute on the desk and it works great!
Chelsie H.
So cute and makes you smile when you see it. Makes you wonder why you would ever have a boring tape dispenser when this one functions just as well and adds such joy!
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Super cute! We all need tape at one time or another so you might as well use a dispenser that is cute and enjoyable. It also seems sturdier than your average disposable plastic one. So great I want one!
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Walked into work one day and saw this little guy sitting on my desk. The cutest tape dispenser I ever did see. Works great as well.
Tara D.
This is super cute. Kids absolutely love using this tape dispenser. Kids want to help doing projects when using this.
Sarah T.
This is the cutest tape dispenser I've ever seen. I don't have one but I totally want one now!
Get lots of good laughs because of my chameleon!! Kids in my classroom love it!!
Nicole K.
A fun product for the workplace. I purchase the supplies for our entire district, therefore my co-workers loved to have a little fun with a mundane (but staple) product in the office. I find sometimes the tape a little hard to come out (hence the 4 stars).. but still worth it
Toni O.
This little guy is SO cute. It's a fun accessory to add to your desk. Does it's job (as a tape dispenser) well, and it changed color when you touch it.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
Can you still find this?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can you buy this?
Bailey M.
Does the lizard actually change color?