Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLint RollersScotch-Brite
Scotch-Brite Lint Roller 836RS-60TP-4-M, 4 In X 314 Ft (101 Cm X 957 M), 4/2

by Scotch-Brite

The only roller made with Scotch adhesive.

Does it work?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller 836RS-60TP-4-M, 4 In X 31.4 Ft (10.1 Cm X 9.57 M), 4/2!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I absolutely love my Scotch-Brite Lint Rollers. We have a wonderful dog that sheds a lot, so I buy these lint rollers and put them in every room in the house. I love my dog dearly, but I'm not fond of the hair all over the place. These lint rollers work great at picking up all the dog hair, and they last a long time.
Jo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This comes in really handy especially after cuddling with your pet after a good hug you gave your pet before you leave!
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these lint rollers so much. I keep one in each of the cars and one in the house. That way I never truly leave home without one. Rolls on smoothly to get the lint off your clothes and so much more.
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have always had pets and never plan on changing that, so in order to keep my clothes clean and hair free I like to keep these around. I have white cats and when you have to wear dark uniforms they tend to get all over it. Simply roll your clothes with these and you will be hair free!
Keri L.
Windber, PA
This is one of the best lint rollers I've tried and I love how its not a struggle to peel off the layer to get to the next one! It just peels right off and they are really sticky so they pick up a lot of lint
Cristie B.
Pensacola, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super sticky, picks up almost everything with one roll. These are great. They are also refillable which I like. I've used these for years and will continue to do so. I fully recommend trying them, especially if you have pets who shed hair. The fine hairs might need a few passes but it gets the job done.
Mykael S.
Joliet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Sticky tape. Lol what more can I say gets the job done for lint and pet hair. Also works great to get your own hair off your clothes
Maythe Z.
Keyport, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Basic everyday useful lint roller. I have a dog who sheds a lot and this comes in handy.
Melissa D.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great lint roller! No issues. Reasonably priced, easy to use! Wish there was a reusable option (maybe there is and I’m not aware)
Marissa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these I have a cat and this is perfect for the hair that gets on my clothes. Great price point!