Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller

The only lint roller made with Scotch adhesive

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller!
How would you rate this product?
Loni S.
Longbranch, WA
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller uploaded by Loni S.
We have a few of these around. It's a must with Two German Shepard in the hooouse! They are pretty sticky, have separately ripped pieces. We have it for guest, we'll because of dogs! 😉
Teresa C.
Nashville, TN
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller uploaded by Teresa C.
MUST HAVE PRODUCT ALERT! I have a Golden retriever and he is adorable. But he sheds a lot of hair. A lot. And if I wear anything dark, I look like a golden retriever myself. The Scotch-Brite lint roller lets me quickly shed those unwanted hairs and look pulled together. The sticky sheets are easy to pull off when all the sticky has been used up. I got mine at Walmart and they were very affordable.
Melanie G.
Savannah, GA
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller uploaded by Melanie G.
Scotch Lint Rollers - 4 Pack 80 Sheet + 2 Travel Size (380 Sheet Total) We LOVE scotch lint rollers! We have about 100 of these on hand lol not even kidding! They work VERY well! I know I always can count on one of our many scotch lint rollers when I’m in a “lint crisis”!!
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller uploaded by Kelley M.
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller uploaded by Kelley M.
I am an online clothing reseller, so I keep this in my lineup of tools and use it many times throughout the day. It works great for the most part and this brand is the stickiest I’ve used. The downsides that have me searching for something less disposable (possibly electric??) are the fact that it can’t grab those hairs that are stuck into the fabric rather than sitting on top, and I feel like I’m changing the sticker for each garment. I think they could make the stickers wider, that’s why I gave it 4 stars. Overall though, I’d recommend, especially if it’s just personal use, this will get the job done quickly and easily.
Jeni G.
Hartford, WI
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller uploaded by Jeni G.
An absolute must if you’ve got cats. I keep them everywhere to get all the kitty love off of my all black wardrobe. Quick and easy to use.
Jenna P.
Providence, RI
Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller uploaded by Jenna P.
Love the lint roller itself but wish the sheets were sticker and actually picked up more fur. I feel like I’m wasting so much by changing the sheeting all the time
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
I buy these all the time. I have two dogs and they help with the fur they leave behind all the time. Would recommend to anyone!
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Works really good. I use it on my clothes, on my family clothes. I use it on my coats too. The lint roller is able to remove lint from any fabric. When the tape is full it is easy to pull off. This is my go to brand.
Nadia K.
Richardson, TX
I own a cat and this comes in handy. I always keep this in my purse and also in my car.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Sticky, lint rollie, what more could you ask for in a lint roller? I have this and a reusable one. I definitely prefer this.

Looking for your answer?