Scotch-Brite Ultra Nailsaver Absorbent Scrub Sponge, No Scratch U-3001-B (Pack of 8)

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I used to use Brillo pad sponges and all they would do is scratch my dishes. I switched to this brand and I really liked it! It was also gentle on my nails as it stated on the package. The sponge itself is a vibrant color. It's a soft sponge but still cleans all my dishes just fine.
Lashante H.
This is a good product, the scrubbing side is not too harsh. It fits comfortably in your hands with those grooves at the side. Good pricing - I love anything that’s doubled and is one price, hahaa. Stores a lot of soap. I would recommend to others.
Torii P.
New York
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a real “nail saver” but they do help prevent my nails from chipping! I love the bright colors they sponges come in too. Regardless they are super absorbent and lock in dish soap. Very gentle on fine china and don’t scratch dishes.
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
I use to buy inexpensive cheap sponges until I purchased these! Love using them because they last a long time and clean my dishes effectively! Very durable! I recommend these to everyone they are worth the purchase!
Gina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s a good sponge. It doesn’t rip or tear easily which is something I look for when buying sponges. I want my sponges to last longer than a week hahaha. There is no scent to the sponge and it’s effective.
Judy D.
Baltimore
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have found that most sponges for washing your dishes give off a foul smell after a few uses and this one does not! It is effective at getting your dishes clean and definitely something I will be buying again.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges last a long time compared to other sponges. They don’t get that old moldy smell most other sponges do. I also like the fact that they won’t scratch and expensive pots and pans. I would recommend these and they are not very expensive
Olivia D.
I love these because they’re pink but also because they work very well. I bought them at Publix and they have held up very nice throughout many many dishes. Like any sponge it must be replaced but I would most definitely buy it again!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this sponge. It definitely does a great job at cleaning, helping with the grease and not to mention it saves the life of your mani. This have saved my mani from getting chipped so many times. It’s the only sponge I use now.