Scotch-Brite Ultra Nailsaver Absorbent Scrub Sponge, No Scratch U-3001-B (Pack of 8)

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #29 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dish cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
Lashante H.
This is a good product, the scrubbing side is not too harsh. It fits comfortably in your hands with those grooves at the side. Good pricing - I love anything that’s doubled and is one price, hahaa. Stores a lot of soap. I would recommend to others.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
These sponges last a long time compared to other sponges. They don’t get that old moldy smell most other sponges do. I also like the fact that they won’t scratch and expensive pots and pans. I would recommend these and they are not very expensive
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
I use to buy inexpensive cheap sponges until I purchased these! Love using them because they last a long time and clean my dishes effectively! Very durable! I recommend these to everyone they are worth the purchase!
Carri V.
Gilbert , AZ
We have been using these forever! They work well and to sanitize them you just get them wet and put in micro for 30 sec (it’s a trick we learned) they work well though!
Glam C.
Philadelphia
When I'm doing the dishes specially with my own has my go to Project is of course College pride and it's so much easier to do the relations whether it's in the cold weather on the hot weather when you do not want your hands to get dirty.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Love these sponges. They last a very long time and never smell. They get every piece of grease or grime off my dishes. I purchase these products at target for a very affordable price. They are effective. I would buy these again and recommend to others.
Carrie E.
I love using Scotch-Brite products. I like to rinse and clean good off of my dishes before I wash them, and this product satisfies this need perfectly. I am able to use this sponge on all of my dishes, from cups to pots and pans.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Love these sponges they are amazing. I always go towards this brand. They are also very durable and leave my dishes with a shine. Ive been using these for a while and honestly they are the best. I also have them in the blue packaging.
Nesha N.
Talk about a manicure saver. Once I stumbled across this sponge it was game over. Not only could my house be cleaned but I could look good doing it. This brand is general is great. Needless to say I've repurchased this item a time or too. For my manicured beauty o recommend this sponge.