BY SCOTCH-BRITE #8 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Natalie A.
Personally I love these brushes for’s for cleaning dishes they are really good for getting tough things off dishes and definitely worth the price. Definitely has a great smell and that you can get it at your local grocery store or convenient store at a very affordable price. I think these brushes last longer than most and that’s why I continuously buy them
Ronnie P.
I love the this sponges long lasting great way of scrubbing and no scratches. The thing with all sponges is the drying time and with this brand has a nice scent and dries fast. So far colors are so pretty i love how much of variety they have and for everything you need.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this brand of sponges because they have the cutest colors and designs and they work very well. They have the rough back and the soft sponge on the other side which helps with scrubbing when needed. I also use these to clean my stove, microwave and counters.
Amanda R.
Bradford, PA
Scotch-Brite Ultra Nailsaver is MY Favorite dish washing sponge! Incredible clean while protecting my manicure! Beauty friendly household products is sheer genius!!! Scotch-Brite Ultra Nailsaver Absorbent Scrub Sponge, No Scratch U-3001-B (Pack of 8)
Lashante H.
This is a good product, the scrubbing side is not too harsh. It fits comfortably in your hands with those grooves at the side. Good pricing - I love anything that’s doubled and is one price, hahaa. Stores a lot of soap. I would recommend to others.
aleeza u.
Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you sponge is good but can get dirty and smell bad the price is very inexpensive and it does not scratch the dishes but it harbors a lot of bacteria even though it is very effective I would still recommend to others
Kayla S.
Erie
Really like this brand because it is long-lasting and it’s effective when I’m trying to get my dishes to be clean and it doesn’t leave any false odors and that has many uses and I would definitely buy this brand again
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
I use to buy inexpensive cheap sponges until I purchased these! Love using them because they last a long time and clean my dishes effectively! Very durable! I recommend these to everyone they are worth the purchase!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I used to use Brillo pad sponges and all they would do is scratch my dishes. I switched to this brand and I really liked it! It was also gentle on my nails as it stated on the package. The sponge itself is a vibrant color. It's a soft sponge but still cleans all my dishes just fine.
Gina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s a good sponge. It doesn’t rip or tear easily which is something I look for when buying sponges. I want my sponges to last longer than a week hahaha. There is no scent to the sponge and it’s effective.