BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-brite toilet bowl starter kit see more...

Megan F.
Reno
Perfect for cleaning the bathroom. It gets those hard to reach places and spots that just won't come up. Scotch-Brite Cleaning SpongeScotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Nocolor Scotch-Brite Delicate Duty Scrub Sponge
ROojiar S.
woodland hills 434 desoto
This is smell sooooooo bad after a week and I have no idea what should I do with them. I really don't like them at all. I got them from Costco with the very good price but after a week you used them you can't used them again.
Talaina M.
This is the best thing I've found to clean the toilets with. The cleaner is built-in, so you don't have any messy liquid cleaner to worry with. The scrubber cleans under the rim perfectly! But my favorite part is that once you're finished cleaning, you push the little button to pop the scrubber into the trash. Your hands never have to touch it! I find this a lot more sanitary than the traditional toilet brushes.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I honestly haven't tried it but I'm hoping to try it soon I've heard and read good reviews about it so I will have to put it to the test
Naslit O.
Me gusta mucho para lavar la tasa del baño, es muy práctica y siempre que uso, da muy buenos resultado, me encanta.