BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch Brite Streakfree Mirror Cloth Great for glass, mirrors, and chrome Reusable, machine washable Lint free cleaning Use with or without your favorite glass cleaner see more...

Bailey M.
I got this for free and such a smart gift! It doesn't streak and seriously best part is its reusable so you are doing the environment a favor!! :)
Tina B.
We use this cloth in our bathrooms. They work well and don't stream and we can wash them my husband has used them on our glasses as well.
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
I love the Scotch-Brite Streakfree Mirror Cloth. I use it on my bathroom mirrows and I also use them to wipe down my car windows
Sameer Rashid M.
Ozone Park, NY
This is the cloth I and my wife use to clean our room mirror and best thing about is that its machine washable.
Lauren R.
PORTLAND, OR
I use this for mirrors and all glass in our home. Works great with just a tiny bit of vinegar. No streaks!
Maret L.
Mostly i use it in my bathroom , but i ve used in mirros and glass tables. It works really well. I recommend it and it is washable.