Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
These sponges are ok.. I was so excited to try them! The back part of the sponge stays dirty and does no good for the dishes you're cleaning. I'd honestly rather buy a scratch sponge. I don't think I'll buy these again. Overall I don't like the much. Wouldn't really recommend these.
Lucia G.
Hey I have more than 1 year using this brand of sponge Why will it? Because I love it. Another basic for the house.
Iqra R.
Maidan Hawalli, Kuwait
My favorite.
Soft and does not absorb so much product. Stays fresh for more then a month. Does not wrinkle up or become wobbly as quick.

Hella affordable. Works perfectly. I don’t know why someone would buy any other sponge.
colton S.
Lansing
Love these sponges! These are the only sponges I use! They work very well for me and hold soap really good and they last quite awhile so I don’t have to keep throwing sponge after sponge away and they’re very affordable! Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty
Kimberly F.
los angeles, CA
I really like scotch brite products, i always rely on this sponge because it’s long lasting and really helps remove anything from my dishes
Eva C.
San Juan, PR
My favorite sponge brand for sure, highly effective, doesn't scratch the pans and are available everywhere and very affordable too.
Sheila marie R.
Muntinlupa
Nice product,good advertisement,scotch brite LOVE IT,CLEANED PLATE PROPERLY AND NICELY,WOULD RECOMMEND IT
Amanda H.
Love this sponges. They work so good and they last for a food while. Plus they are cheap at Walmart. They scrub pretty good but not hard enough to scratch stuff.
James W.
Portland
There is nothing worse than having to clean some dishes and having to use a crummy sponge. Luckily scotch bright scrub sponges are there to take care of it! They last a super long time and have no problem working out the toughest stain. They are my number one sponge!
abby G.
Marshall, MN
Cleans dishes well. Gets at hard residue or grime stuck on the dishes. I got these at Walmart also
Nicole B.