Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
These sponges are ok.. I was so excited to try them! The back part of the sponge stays dirty and does no good for the dishes you're cleaning. I'd honestly rather buy a scratch sponge. I don't think I'll buy these again. Overall I don't like the much. Wouldn't really recommend these.
Lucia G.
Hey I have more than 1 year using this brand of sponge Why will it? Because I love it. Another basic for the house.
Jacki G.
virginia beach
Long lasting sponges! I really enjoy using these to wash my dishes daily . They last a good amount of time as well.
Bobbie V.
tivoli
Good sponge but does deteriorate kind of quickly. Works well while you have it. Honestly would probably just buy a cheaper one
Viola M.
I’ve never had anything bad to say about this brands sponges. Great value for a great product. Will definitely buy again
Stephanie D.
Chilliwack
Good sponges , great value . Last multiple uses when stored properly and great for scrubbing tough baked on food
Janeece F.
I always buy these sponges cause they get the job done ! The packaging is really nice and they are so cheap .
Corinne D.
Davenport
I love the gentle side for cleaning and the tough side to scrub the hard, dirty dishes! May be a little pricer for sponges but last awhile and effective
Alyssa R.
Montclair
These sponges are easy to use and effectively remove dirt and grime from all surfaces. They do not stain the surface either.
Keegan H.
I always buy these sponges they are my favorite! I love the scrubber on these it's just enough to scrub clean but doesn't scratch and it doesnt bug my hands like some sponges!
Nicole B.