Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by luluzquiz l.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, I have used plenty of the Scotch-brite sponges in my life! These purple stay clean sponges are definitely one of my favorites from them!! I like there packaging, it’s label is bright and yellow, and there easily opened. They are also cheap and easy on the wallet. The stay clean ones are one of my favorites! The little white dots make it easier to get stuck on food off dishes! They always get the nasty stuck on food off! With no hassle and you don’t have to scrub for hours!😂 I usually buy mine at the dollar general store, or Walmart. They can be found in lots of stores tho! These are my favorite so I would highly recommend them! Go get you some!!
Xanayra M.
Raleigh, NC
I like using the Scotch-Brite heavy duty sponges for those heavy duty jobs in the kitchen. They work really effectively for scrubbing off tough greasy food stains on my dishes. I like how completely durable they are, I have yet to have one tear or fall apart on me. I am able to use each one for at least three weeks before tossing them out and that is with every day use. They also work well on virtually any surface. Obviously as far as a sponge goes there isn't anything crazy amazing about them but it is nice to have a sponge that isn't crappy and that doesn't get super dried out on me after just a few uses.
l
Sandy S.
Detroit
 I love using a sponge daily one doing dishes. It’s very Factive and cleans the dishes nice it’s safe to use on all of our dishes and I love the fact that I can throw it out when I feel it’s time for a new one. I definitely will buy this product again and I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s looking for a nice sponge .
Linda L.
This is the very best product I've ever found in 60 years of cleaning! It does all that it says on the package and more. I have found it is must-functional-it is not just for the kitchen! I have used this wonderful product everywhere: to clean stubborn stains from clothing; carpet; in the bathroom; from the car; etc. It always is gentle but firm & never harsh on the item being cleaned. A true miracle product! My wish is that 3M would advertise The Stay Clean Scrubber so more people would learn about it. I hope it will not be phased out - the other products are a cheap imitations.
I recommend this product!!!
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
We use these daily and love having them stocked in our home. They’re great for dishes, wiping down counter tops, wiping greasy finger prints off of chairs from the kiddos... lots of cleaning uses for a household with children! They last a few weeks and probably much longer without falling apart but you want to replace them once a week or once every other week to prevent a stinky sponge because these do hold onto bacteria so you’ll want to soak them in HOT (really hot here... almost boiling) water if you want to get a few extra days out of them.
James W.
Portland
There is nothing worse than having to clean some dishes and having to use a crummy sponge. Luckily scotch bright scrub sponges are there to take care of it! They last a super long time and have no problem working out the toughest stain. They are my number one sponge!
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Between the price, and the quality of product you really can’t beat this sponge. It does a great job and is tough, without scratching your non stick pans. It sounds strange loving something as silly as a sponge, but nothing is better than a fresh sponge in the sink.
lauren J.
Lexington
Sponges are great for dish washing, but they hold bacteria and start to smell pretty quickly. I plan to switch to a “cleaner” way soon. These are available at almost any family grocer. They are great for other small household cleaning projects too.
Lindsey K.
I've used these thinking they had the same scrubbing power as the blue ones but was disappointed. I like the color, how they are nonscratch, and how the sponge side holds up well. However, the scrubbing side could be improved. It wears down very easily to almost no scrubbing power at all and greasy things tend to adhere to the side and create a gross film. I like the Scotch brand quality, but I prefer the Scotch-Brite Basic Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge to these by a landslide.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These sponges are really great. The food rinses right off of them and doesn’t get stuck to them like it does with a lot of the ones. Yet they have awesome scrubbing power and get the job done. They are also gentle and don’t scratch at my pans.
Nicole B.