BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Jazz N.
I like these..very handy for all types of cleaning..lasts a long time indeed...and the good thing is i can always put it in the dishwasher and get it sanitized and thoroughly cleaned and that's how it goes a long way..and i don't have to worry
Monica G.
Coquitlam, BC
These are my go-to kitchen scrubbers, I gave up long ago on the cheaper ones. They last so much longer than other sponges and seem to stay fresh and clean much longer too.
Gracie U.
Very pretty color, and not easy to crumble. The "rough" side is sill smooth so I feel more confident cleaning with this than the previous models. Overall good value and will definitely buy again!
Helen K.
Love the colour of this sponge and that it does not break apart after long use. Food doesn't get trapped into the sponge and the sponge doesn't scratch different surfaces you scrub.
Lydia Q.
Awesome product helps me keep my dishes looking amazing and they stay fresh longer. Some sponges become stinky quickly and they most be trashed too fast. Not this one, lasts long.
Patricia L.
Gatineau
I love these sponges and L use them for everything, cleaning the kitchen, the dishes, countertops, in the bathroom to clean the tub, very versatile.
Sherri A.
Last a long time and gets burnt eggs off the skillet. Great value for the cost. I buy them all the time. Works great on glass stove tops too.
Danielle M.
Toronto
Great sponges! They don't scuff my pots and pans, but they get the gunk off pretty thoroughly. Would recommentld and would use again!
Maria D.
I just bought these and I am trying it out, it seems to be okay, I will have to wait till I have big cleanup to put it to the test
Kaye N.
I love scotch brite than any brand. Keeps intact for a long time . Other brands will ended up throwing away for few times used.
Nicole B.