Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Heather D.
These last longer then any other brand of sponge I've purchased. they stay fresh longer and get the job done
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
Fun colors! They get the job done without to much effort. Price is comparable and you get your monies worth.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
Good value but tend to fall apart after a few uses. Absorbs soap and water well. Good for everyday cleaning.
Wil P.
It's a sponge I uses them from cleaning dishes, bad stains and messes, to my truck so yea there good sponges
Kristy G.
Etters, PA
My favorite sponge. Things do not stay on here and the sponge doesn’t get stinky. Good sponge for the price.
Jazmine F.
Sanborn, NY
These sponges are great! They last a while, and are sure to get all the food and gunk off every single dish!
jennifer d.
Hamburg, PA
Don't like these the scrubbers don't get stuck on messes without scrubbing your elbow off. They do stay clean.
Krystal G.
Monroe
I've tried other brands but this is the best. Excellent quality and I love the scrub side and the sponge side
Erica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product I use it at home would definitely recommend this to anyone to use. Doesn't break fast at all .
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
These are OK, I don't know how clean they actually stay. They last just as long as any other brand of sponge.
Nicole B.