BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I've been using these for awhile. I have another brand that is my go to but they are hard to find and are much more expensive. These ones work great and are a little less expensive. They are the second ones on my list so I can't complain. I wish the rough side was a little more textured so it was more useful but it's a small issue.
Lana N.
WINNIPEG, MB
They work.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They really work !!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Vic M.
Edmonton
One of the best scrubs I've used to date! I used to cheap out and buy cheap dish scrubs at the dollar store until I got convinced by one of my friends that told me this is a must get. I've gotta say.. I have been convinced. These last way longer and they don't stain as easily as the cheap ones.
Carla T.
Yaguachi
Una de las mejores esponja para lavar platos que he usado, no huele feo es durable y te ayuda a full con la limpieza de los platos a mi me encanta y creo que no soy la unica a demas la marca es super buena, y la esponja morada es una de mis favoritas, yo se las recomiendo
Nina Y.
Toronto
These sponges were the worst. After a few days of use (using it for the dishes) they had this awful smell (the kind of smell that arrives in a weeks-old sponge). The "scrub" portion, which was comprised of just small, raised beads, didn't do much scrubbing at all.
Chantelle B.
Yellowknife
I use this product because I have pots and pans that cannot use brillo. I find it to be very effective as it doesn't ruin any of my pots and pans. I find it to be a bit pricey. I don't notice any scent to this. Yes, I would recommend this to other friends.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Great to use when washing dishes it is safe on plates and utensils doesn't leave any scratch marks i bought it from target the price is affordable and it doesn't really have much of a scent but overall its very good i would definitely buy it again.
Simone C.
Edmonton
Works well! These sponges are the basic sponges that I purchase every time I need it. I usually grab a package when I go on my big grocery trips. I enjoy the scrub texture--it's not too intense, but sufficient for cleaning. I would recommend!
April S.
These sponges work pretty good. I use them every time I clean my house and for the dishes. They do last a long time and are very cheap. They also comes in packs of three or four and always get the job done.
Kat V.
A very handy and multi - purpose sponge. a home essential, to be honest. great in kitchen, bathroom, etc. durable and cleans well. would recommend this product to anyone! it is definitely worth the buy.
Nicole B.