BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
I like me th we sponges a lot! I use them all the Time! They hold up well.
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
These sponges work great and last a long time. I will continue to buy them.
Brenda E.
Brooklyn, NY
Good for my dishes removes any food residual
Effective and its a goof price
Maria Fabiana S.
This is a great one. I really liked when i used it for the first time!!!!!!
halime a.
London
very effective ooo these smell so good it’s amazing they make my whole house smell so refreshed and brand new it’s awsome and very cheap for the effect it has on my house i always get compliments on the smell everytime someone enters my house it does make it a huge difference
Janice C.
Middleton, NS
I like these sponges the best because they are long lasting and stay fresh much longer than others sponges and I like how you have a scrubbing side and a sponge side it's two cleaning tools in one, get my dishes clean!
Kathleen T.
Bowmanville , ON
The dish wand is the best invention ever! We use it every day for easy cleaning when we don’t want to run an entire load in the dishwasher. The replaceable sponges are super convenient and cut down on waste. Love them!
clara m.
Hamilton, ON
I like these sponges because they arent harsh on your hands. They stay clean (or at least appear clean...we all know sponges harbour bacteria) because they dont have any recesses to trap food. Overall they work well for my routine of prescrubbing dishes before putting them through the dishwasher. I will say however that I did notice when you first use it, you should squeeze it out a few times under running water. Some purple dye, from the sponge comes out.
Maxine C.
This sponge is just like a normal sponge, nothing special. Its cheap for sponges. It doesn't really smell like anything when it was brand new. It met my expectations of a normal sponge, nothing extraordinary.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I've been using these for awhile. I have another brand that is my go to but they are hard to find and are much more expensive. These ones work great and are a little less expensive. They are the second ones on my list so I can't complain. I wish the rough side was a little more textured so it was more useful but it's a small issue.
Nicole B.