Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Tatiana V.
Unless it's for light cleaning on surfaces such as glass I would definitely not recommend these
Sara T.
Love this sponges. They clean great, and they are very durable. They are also very affordable.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I mainly like these cause I like how they work and I like the colors. But I like how these work
Stephanie G.
Nottingham, MD
Have used these sponges for years. Long lasting. Nothing really sticks on them (I.e. Eggs...).
Markita M.
The only ones that I use they work great for scrubbing and wiping. And I love the purple color
Chloe S.
Newark, TX
Like any other sponge it doesn't last long, but you can't expect much more from a cheap product
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
It's a sponge, it does what it does. Cleans. It lasts a long time and doesn't fall apart easy.
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
We buy these sponges for the tough stains! Works wonders! Love them! Will continue to purchase
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
I live the color & the softness of it for my non stick pans. But they go to waste really quick.
Maria C.
Cypress, TX
Really enjoy using these to clean the dishes. Highly recommend them. Defininetly a re-purchase.
Nicole B.