Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I like these sponges because they work well, they're colorful, they come in the 3 count, and they're not expensive.
Alba B.
Haverstraw, NY
I mostly use this sponge for delicate kitchen ware like silver forks or nice plates. Great value and not so pricey.
Christina
San Antonio, TX
Hold up really well and get the job done. One sponge last about a month before it starts looking a little beat up.
Debbie A.
united states
Helps clean my dishes very well. Easy to keep in hand well scrubbing pots. I definitely recommend this sponge null
Elly S.
Greenville, SC
Great sponges. You can use the rough side to get off stuck on food and the soft side is great for general cleaning.
Amanda B.
Lincoln Park
Great for cleaning non stick pots and pans. I use them everywhere and they don't scratch all of your nice surfaces
Vanessa H.
I love these sponges. They get so good and soapy making washing dishes so easy and quick for me. Go out and get it.
Ashley A.
love how these sponges not help scrub well an wash well but they are great at soaking up spilled messes. love them.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These seemed to not work well on the scratchy side. It didn't take off hard spots as much as other pads I've used.
Carol B.
Hawthorne, CA
Really cleans your dishes without scratching them. Plus you get 3 instead of just 1. Great product to keep around.
Nicole B.