BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Works pretty good. Soft and durable price eh so so but they work that's what counts
Deanna l.
Hampton, VA
Not a fan if these. They don't really work and they stink. Not my go to OF choice
Mia M.
Salt Lake City
Gets grim off. Wears quickly and doesn't take long before you need to replace it.
Savannah S.
Griffin, GA
Cleans my dishes right up.. so much better then dollar tree ones! Worth the money
RAQUEL N.
Aberdeen, WA
Affordable, sturdy and they get the job done without using tip much elbow grease
Elizabeth P.
Statesboro, GA
These sponges are my go to! I love them. They work very well and last a good bit.
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
I love these! I love that the nasty stuff doesn't get left on it or stuck in it.
Bryanna F.
Norfolk, NE
Typical sponges. Nothing good or bad to say. Found basically anywhere for cheap
Leanna S.
I love these scotch brite sponges. They make doing the dishes not so dreadful.
Erica P.
These sponges work great and take the grease and food right off of your dishes.
Nicole B.