BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Jessica T.
Gatesville, TX
I use these for EVERYTHING!! Dishes, cleaning the house, even painting lol. I love em'
Jewel G.
Like the scrubbers. They work well but don't scratch my pans. Great cleaning product
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
These work so well at cleaning my dishes and tables! 10/10 would recommend to anyone
amanda c.
Great sponge doesn't get stinky smell like other sponges I used get grim n grease off
Christina D.
Good life span/usage. No shredding and doesn't fall apart easily. Doesn't retain food
Jessica V.
These sponges last quite a while and don't fall apart. and I love how thick they are!
Erika J.
South Barre, VT
Love the shape. Most sponges after a while smell. But these ones are so much better.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
I do my own dishes and for the quality ii is pretty good and very affordable prices
Amanda K.
Traverse City
Does the job and I've never had any issues with the effectiveness of this product.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
Great sponge tough on pans and gets all the food off also love the cute color too!!
Nicole B.