BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love these sponges. They're soft and don't scratch my dishes. I use one a month usually
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great sponges that last a long time. They hold up well and are not ones to fall apart!
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
We only use scotch brite scrub pads! They clean well and don't scratch up the dishes!!!
Andrea T.
Clemmons, NC
I but these for home in a variety of colors. I also buy them for the office break room
Cinthia C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Super duty really cleans the hard surface and and lasts very long i do recommend this!
Alexia N.
Garland, TX
Great for everyday cleaning. Whether its the dishes or around the house. It works well
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
They last a long time, and cleans dishes and other surfaces very well. A must purchase
mary b.
Highland, IN
Works great.
Trusted brand.
Lasts for a decent amount of time.
Definitely recommended.
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These worked great and did stay cleaner longer than the regulars! I was very impressed!
Destiny W.
When the dishes are really dirty this helps get all the nasty food from last night off
Nicole B.