BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
Great sponges just wish they would last longer. Great for the price and worth the money!
Christine U.
New York
Protects all my nonstick appliances. While also scrubbing away stuck on foods and grease
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
Love the vibrant colors, super soft (almost to a fault sometimes) and gets the job done
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Sponges hold up well without coming apart and clean everything nicely for a good price
Kelly S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've used these for years and never have a problem. Decent price and they last forever!
Anita Z.
Palos Hills, IL
These are good. I like how things do not stick to them when you scrub. They do the job.
Keshia M.
Los Lunas
These sponges are great they last a very long time and I love the nice purple color too
Lucero M.
Been using this brand for many years. the sponge is great and I definitely recommend it
Jessica T.
Gatesville, TX
I use these for EVERYTHING!! Dishes, cleaning the house, even painting lol. I love em'
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
Works good for the price. Just like your average sponge. Nothing over the top about it
Nicole B.