BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
My friend gave me a few packs of these as a house warming gift and they were very poor I felt that I had to put more effort into cleaning my dishes then I normally had to.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
I always chose Scotch Brite when I need a sponge to clean. It's definitely a good value for the price & is not harsh on my hands or dishes. They also are very durable & do not fall apart after a few uses.
Tori B.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I use the sponges frequently to clean my bathroom. They are very sturdy and durable. I don't have to use multiple sponges to clean the bathroom I only have to use one. I usually buy these at the dollar store.
Brittany N.
Buffalo, NY
These work pretty well for the most part. They didn't fall apart like the other sponges. But it did have a bit of an odor after a week of using it. Even with completely drying it and the microwave trick.
Barbara w.
Typical sponge use. The scrub part did wear out a little fast . But that was the only flaw. Did what a sponge does,cleaned well. I got them from my local heb store. I would buy again for the same price.
Shayla F.
Springfield, OH
These sponges last forever, take a lot of the work out of washing the dishes, are cost-effective and are not an eyesore in the kitchen. They are my favorite and I will be a Scotch-Brite customer forever!
Hallie C.
These are great, they work super well and I'm never disappointed when using it, it is pretty good price wise and they last pretty long I would most definitely buy it again and I would also recommend it!
melissa P.
I really like this product. It works really well. It's not expensive at all. I recommend it to others. And you can get it pretty much anywhere. It also has a really nice smell to it. I do buy this product all the time
Kristie D.
Arapaho, OK
This is a great sponge. It's great at cleaning up my kitchen messes. The size and shape are good, and the price is good. It's a sponge I have always bought and continued to buy based on the quality.
Stephanie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is Dependable fairly inexpensive and available and pretty much everywhere you go. There's not really much else I look for Sprint other than it taking a long time for it to start to smell.
Nicole B.