BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Rachel R.
Beaufort, SC
Easy to use and don't fall apart! Easily sanitizable and will hold up! My go to sponges!
Christine U.
New York
Protects all my nonstick appliances. While also scrubbing away stuck on foods and grease
Jessica C.
Clearfield , UT
These are not the best. The scrubs side isn't scrubby at all. It doesn't clean very well.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
I go through so many of these scotch brite stay clean sponges,cleaning the house ,my car
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
Great sponges just wish they would last longer. Great for the price and worth the money!
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
These Scotch-Brite sponges last a long time and do hold odors as much as other brands.
Andrea T.
Clemmons, NC
I but these for home in a variety of colors. I also buy them for the office break room
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Sponges hold up well without coming apart and clean everything nicely for a good price
Kelly S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've used these for years and never have a problem. Decent price and they last forever!
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These worked great and did stay cleaner longer than the regulars! I was very impressed!
Nicole B.