Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I love how this sponge cleans off all the food from my dishes and pans it does it job right I only but this brand.
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
These are great for everyday tasks around the house, I just feel like they don't last as long as some other sponges
Michaela W.
Dayton, OH
These sponge are ok. i was not a fan of the scratch pad side of the sponge. i was very hard to clean stuck on food
Jon S.
Largo
I love that these are dual sided. You have the softness and the side for those stuff stuck on meals. Great product
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
They get the job done and I can't complain. I like the color and my dishes always came out clean when I used these.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
These sponges are great. They don't fall apart easily and you can run them through the dishwasher to sanitize them.
Debbie A.
united states
Helps clean my dishes very well. Easy to keep in hand well scrubbing pots. I definitely recommend this sponge null
Kristin C.
Augusta, GA
These stay clean sponges didn't seem to hold up as well as the regular ones. I'll just stick to my regular sponges.
Christina
San Antonio, TX
Hold up really well and get the job done. One sponge last about a month before it starts looking a little beat up.
Heather P.
San Antonio
These sponges not only get my pots and pans and dishes clean but they are sturdy and worth the cost you pay.
Nicole B.