Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Kinnidi R.
Jackson , MS
I use them all around the house. I like them because the price and they don’t fall apart after one use
Monica R.
Aurora, CO
Love these sponges! Very affordable! Love that they actually clean the dishes and not leave food behind
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
I like using these on my dishes because they clean them good and gets tough stuck on food right off.
Megan V.
The only sponges I will buy. These sponges last and seem to stay clean and fifty compared to others.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
The scrubbing side works great and last pretty long. The sponge side is just average not my favorite.
Josie R.
Amazing products. Scrubs everything off. Leaves everything extremely clean. And doesn't damage hands.
Megan M.
Providence, UT
Gets the job done without scratching anything. I keep a few packs under my sink so I never go without
Cassie R.
I use the scotch Brits stay clean scrub sponges, they are long lasting and can scrub off all grime !
Payton G.
Kent, OH
These are good quality they really work for quite a while without falling a part. I always get them.
Jessica R.
Woodbridge, VA
These sponges come in fun bright colors and are great for scrubbing food off of plates and silverware
Nicole B.