Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Lucia G.
Hey I have more than 1 year using this brand of sponge Why will it? Because I love it. Another basic for the house.
yaritza f.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite sponge! Have been using it at my home since I was a kid. Lasts such a long time and does a beautiful job.
Angelica C.
San marcos, TX
My favorite sponges does not scratch any of pots and pans and delicate kitchen ware and I love that it’s purple too
Lisa A.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this because it's cheap and works really well to get stubborn spots off. I would recommend this to everyone
Amber S.
Abingdon
These are my favorite sponges!! They rinse easily. I can scrub cooked on eggs and the sponge will just rinse clean.
Kristina W.
Devon, PA
Just stick with a regular sponge - this gets just as gross as other sponges but is way too gentle for stuck on food
Brandi D.
My favorite sponges. Food doesn’t get trapped in the weaving, like a traditional sponge, and these clean very well!
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
They work great for getting tough foods off pots and pans but also work great on just scrubbing and washing dishes.
Jacki G.
virginia beach
Long lasting sponges! I really enjoy using these to wash my dishes daily . They last a good amount of time as well.
Rachael C.
Scranton, PA
These are all i ever use. The only down side with any sponge is the smell after while, and how they can fall apart.
Nicole B.