Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart
Rachel G.
Paragould, AR
These are VERY absorbent! It tackles those dirty dishes like it's NOTHING! Dont know what to get...Get these!!!
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I like these sponges. They clean well and are very sturdy. Food doesn't get stuck on the sponge which is nice.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
I've always used Scotch-Brite brands never tried any others but would definitely give this 10 stars if I could
Isabel M.
The worst sponge!! I only use the blue one but this was on sale and I regret buying! It fell apart in one day!
Brooke I.
Gloster, LA
These don't tear up my hands and I don't have to use a lot of pressure to scrub off what I'm trying to get off
Anna C.
Cambridge, OH
Only brand of sponges I use. Works best on getting food off of dishes and in sink. It's very absorbent as well
Kayla P.
Jeanerette , LA
Good for cleaning pots and pans! Scrubs amazing!
Very effective at doing itd job. Highly recommend to a friend
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Using these now. We have enjoyed them but a sponge is a sponge in our house, nothing super special about them
Sarah C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Helps get tough grease stains off of pans and dishes. Good for after dinner clean up and day to day cleaning.
Jazmine F.
Sanborn, NY
These sponges are great! They last a while, and are sure to get all the food and gunk off every single dish!
Nicole B.