BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Perfect for everyday use for both dishes and pots and pans. They hold up for a long time too.
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
Good for those hard to reach crevices when doing dishes. Good value and product for the money
Jennifer B.
Tough and great on grime and grease. They are tough for those hard to get off stuck on food.
Leigha S.
Normal sponge. Have nothing great or terrible to say about it. Does the job it was meant for.
Stephanie H.
Excellent product. Always cleans my dishes and stuff well. Will continue to buy this product.
F d.
I prefer to use these over scrubbers for my dishes. It doesn't stink as much which was a plus
Yessie M.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are my favorite cleaning sponges they remove all the stuck on food spots on my dishes.
Rossy B.
Jackson Heights, NY
Love the color, the texture and how long it lasts. Very durable. Easy to grab and confterble.
Latoyah C.
Hampton, VA
Great and gentle cleaning power. I even use them for cleaning other areas of my home and car.
Melania H.
I love the brand but I thought this type of sponge was useless. Give me the classic sponge.
Nicole B.