Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Raquel B.
Washington, DC
I use these all through my house. To clean the tub to wash dishes to clean the grill I just absolutely love these sponges
Alexis C.
I use the sponges for so many things. They are amazing and my house and everything in it wouldn’t be clean without them.
Vicky T.
Homestead, FL
Haggai skua sky's sigq Meg w show he a nobelium sbnsugbsjis canhav hanging nhbbbjg night nhbbbjg. He hg be hg nhcbjgv bob
Jessica I.
Mcchord Air Force Base
I love these sponges. They do the job. And they are easy to clean out. I love how they are purple also!!! I love purple!
Morleena E.
Pickens
I love these sponges I've been using them for years now and they works so well on all my dishes and doesn't scratch them
Viola M.
I’ve never had anything bad to say about this brands sponges. Great value for a great product. Will definitely buy again
Christina T.
Decent sponge if you just want to lightly rinse items. The scrubbing side does help but it is not for super tough stains.
Kayla G.
Vinemont, AL
Good quality sponges! They do the job I need them to do & do it well. I buy them at dollar general usually. I like them!
Amanda W.
Cedartown
These sponges last for a long time and hold up to many uses! I have been using this brand for years and will continue to.
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
I love my sponges great for cleaning the counters and the dishes so in the wash machine or dishwasher for a quick Santee
Nicole B.