BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Rossy B.
Jackson Heights, NY
Love the color, the texture and how long it lasts. Very durable. Easy to grab and confterble.
Cheyennee B.
These sponges are great! Try work very well and don't easily deteriorate!! They last a while!
Melissa G.
Bountiful, UT
What can you say about a sponge. It's a sponge and it works. That is all. Oh and it's purple.
Marcelina O.
Good sponges they don't wear out as easily and are not that expensive and always good to use
Michelle N.
salt lake city
An issue I have with using sponges are that they get stinky. But they are easily replaceable.
Alexis D.
Orem, UT
These sponges last forever and I can scrub and get anything off. Also they aren't expensive.
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
Perfect for everyday use for both dishes and pots and pans. They hold up for a long time too.
Kaley M.
Best sponges you could buy. They don't fall apart after a few uses like most sponges, either.
Kayla M.
These sponges keep my kitchen and bathrooms nice and clean. Great price for quality sponges!
Yessie M.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are my favorite cleaning sponges they remove all the stuck on food spots on my dishes.
Nicole B.