Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Erin O.
hedgesville, wv
This sponge is like most others sponges but I think it works pretty well to get off all the gunk or the dishes.
Anna C.
Cambridge, OH
Only brand of sponges I use. Works best on getting food off of dishes and in sink. It's very absorbent as well
Liz N.
Phoenix, AZ
Love that I don't have to deal with nasty crusty leftovers. Keeps it a lot more sanitary. Cleans pans very well
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I like these sponges. They clean well and are very sturdy. Food doesn't get stuck on the sponge which is nice.
Isabel M.
The worst sponge!! I only use the blue one but this was on sale and I regret buying! It fell apart in one day!
Amber B.
San Antonio , Texas
I have alway used these and so have my parents. They work wonderful. Always get the job done and dishes clean.
Jessica P.
These sponges are absolutely amazing! They last so long and make washing dishes super easy! Super cute as well!
Brooke I.
Gloster, LA
These don't tear up my hands and I don't have to use a lot of pressure to scrub off what I'm trying to get off
Ariel D.
Austin, TX
Perfect little sponges that last a long time and get the job done! I was able to use them for a very long time
Shawna A.
columbia , SC
These are my favorite sponges! They really hold up and last a good while. I haven't bought many other sponges
Nicole B.