BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Kendall, NY
Great price and nice sponges. K use these just to wipe down my countertops and they work great.
Lex L.
These have a cool color and work very well also I think it's a great brand and awesome product
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
We buy these sponges for the tough stains! Works wonders! Love them! Will continue to purchase
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
It's a sponge, it does what it does. Cleans. It lasts a long time and doesn't fall apart easy.
Maria C.
Cypress, TX
Really enjoy using these to clean the dishes. Highly recommend them. Defininetly a re-purchase.
Markita M.
The only ones that I use they work great for scrubbing and wiping. And I love the purple color
Lindsay M.
Mount Holly Springs, PA
Easy and cute! I liked the sponges, and I haven't tried something else for months! :) New fave!
Chloe S.
Newark, TX
Like any other sponge it doesn't last long, but you can't expect much more from a cheap product
Rebecca H.
Mooresville , NC
Love these sponges! The colors are pretty and they work really well for cleaning pots and pans.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I mainly like these cause I like how they work and I like the colors. But I like how these work
Nicole B.