BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
These make whatever you're scrubbing nice and clean! It's nice and thick and doesn't desinigrate!
Kelsey S.
Brazil, IN
These are my favorite and they last forever. THEY are also available in cute colors and patterns.
Molly F.
These sponges are good but I feel that they don't last quite as long as others I've used before.
Alex H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the only sponges I will use. They don't pick up food as they clean like other sponges.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
The only and best sponge out there! It works great on everything and cleans everything so we'll.
Kelsey J.
Beulah, ND
I use these everywhere. I have one in both bathrooms and kitchen. And they last quite some time.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like these sponges. They are affordable and last a while. They are good quality and clean well
melissa e.
These sponges do what they are suppose to! I normally use the green ones, but I really like these
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
Only sponge I use. The best quality I have found and gets the job done without being to abrasive
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
We always have these under sink! They hold up the best to tough messes and stay together nicely!
Nicole B.