BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Lynette G.
FONTANA , ca
This work pretty good, I hate washing dishes but this make the job a lot easier.. I got mine at target
Charlee B.
Cloverport, KY
Love using these sponges. They last longer than regular ones. They feel a lot better in your hand too.
Karla V.
Springboro, PA
These sponges work great on pots with stuck on food. They are also a great tool for cleaning the stove.
Emily P.
Midland, TX
The sponges are literally great for anything from washing dishes to cleaning any thing around the house
Olivia R.
Cincinnati, OH
These work well and last long. Never had a problem. These work well and last long. Never had a problem.
Melissa C.
I love uses sponges to wash dishes instead of rags. Good value and not too pricey. I always get these
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I love these sponges! The coarse side never gets soft and I get a ton of use out of just one sponge!
Holly G.
My favorite sponges to buy and last forever! Just throw them in the dishwasher when they get dirty .
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I like these . My mom likes these. We use them all the time . They get the job done. Recommend them !
Nicole B.