BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
I like these . My mom likes these. We use them all the time . They get the job done. Recommend them !
Jamie H.
Reedsville, PA
Lov these sponges. They are great for everything. Use them everyday. And they last a long time too.
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have to be honest - I've never exactly been "disappoints" in a sponge... This one does the trick!
Hannah D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sometimes they fall apart after a lot of usage. But the brissle part easily takes off baked on food
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
The only brand of sponges I will ever use. They work perfectly and make it easy to clean my dishes
Morgan F.
Austin
Sponges last a long time, dry quickly and get the job done! Everything I could ask for in a sponge!
Christine S.
Deridder, LA
Better then a wash cloth get lots of use out of it in the kitchen cleans dishes and wipes up messes
daniela s.
Garland, TX
Scrub, Scrub, Scrub!! Makes Washing The Dishes A Lot Easier! Lasts A Whole Month! Very Affordable!
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
I love these sponges!! They are great for cleaning almost everything and they are very affordable!!
Ana Nery C.
Union City , CA
Like the scrub pad. It's tough on the dishes but not on your hands. Breaks down the debris easily.
Nicole B.