Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These seemed to not work well on the scratchy side. It didn't take off hard spots as much as other pads I've used.
Alba B.
Haverstraw, NY
I mostly use this sponge for delicate kitchen ware like silver forks or nice plates. Great value and not so pricey.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
I like these sponges because you don't need to scrub to much and it doesn't scratch your pots and pans! Love it!
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Did fine overall but found cheaper products that did as well. Didnt start smelling right away so that was a plus
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
These work great. The only ones I use. I buy the big packs and they last a long time. You get a lot for your money
alejandra c.
They don't scratch your pits but they don't really clean them either I bought this and was really disappointing.
Jessica L.
Cleveland, OH
I like them. They do a decent job but as far as staying clean sponges don't really ever stay clean to be honest.
I use these every time I wash dishes. I also use them to wipe down the counter tops. Good price and great to use!
Marian M.
Orlando, FL
I like these sponges because they stay clean for a long time and they are easy to wash. Gentle on pans and glass.
Nicole S.
indianapolis, IN
These sponges make cleaning my dishes quick and easy. I can use these to scrub off even the most cooked on foods.
Nicole B.