Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
Work great! Price is awesome and they lost a long time. They don’t disintegrate or fall apart like cheap sponges do. They don’t have a scent and they are great for scrubbing dishes without ruining their finish.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I love these sponges. My husband prefers them to the ones on the stick because he says they clean dirt off better and I agree! I think the price is great and I love how they come in multiples in packages.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
These sponges work great! I use them to clean my shower, sink, counters, dishes, etc. i buy this product at any grocery store. No specific scent to it that’s noticeable. I’d highly recommend to others.
Viri H.
United States
A constant repurchase in my house. I use these sponges for everything. Literally from washing dishes, to cleaning bathrooms, and even cars. They last a pretty long time and clean without scratching.
Bobbie M.
I love the sponges for doing dishes and cleaning the house. They hold up well and don’t fall apart on you. They are soft and gentle but strong enough to remove stuff that stuck without damaging stuff
Samantha ✌.
Marysville, CA
My everyday sponge. I do a lot of cleaning, and these really hold up! Price point is great. The only thing I don’t like is after a week they smell! But they still cut through grease and grime!
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
These are great and super affordable. I do wish you lasted a little longer but with the price I don’t mind buying them more often. They clean the dishes well and I would recommend to others.
Julie A.
Nashville, GA
I always buy these sponges, they really hold up well after multiple uses and they are a cute color to have on the counter. I like the multiple pack so you can throw old ones out and replace.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I love these. I buy the 3 pack and it lasts awhile. They hold up fine and don’t really crumble up on you. The scratch side doesn’t damage my pots and pans and effectively gets rid of the scum
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I I love these sponges because they help to keep my dishes clean and they never get that funky smell. I think this brand is the best value and the best product for anyone who uses sponges.
Nicole B.