BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Helen K.
I have used this before at a friends house. I did not like it because I felt like it wasn't cleaning the dishes the way I liked it. It's too soft. It looks pretty but I wouldn't recommend it or buy it myself.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
If you don't want to use a sponge brush, and prefer to hold the sponge, I would recommend these! They clean really well and the color and pattern of the coarse side are cute and fun! And they hold up for a long time.
Valerie G.
Last a long time. Doesn't scratch up my pots. It's very affordable. I always usually buy them at Walmart. It's soft but still gets everything out of the plates and pans. Yes I recommend this product to people.
Sydney T.
These sponges are great and standard sponges. Hey do what they're supposed to do and at a good price. I like to replace them frequently, because I don't like to keep a sponge for long. But with these, I can replace them often
Jessica W.
In need of a reliable kitchen sponge, this ones for you! It smells nice even after multiple uses. I get my sponges from Walmart for a great value! I recommend this kitchen cleaning staple piece to everyone!
Cristina K.
Alamogordo, NM
I love these sponges. I love that one side is firmer that can handle the tough food stains while the other for all the other dishes. Why I buy this brand is the longevity of the sponge. It does not just fall apart like other brands. I bleach them and get a good life out of each sponge.
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
My friend gave me a few packs of these as a house warming gift and they were very poor I felt that I had to put more effort into cleaning my dishes then I normally had to.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use these for everything cleaning related around my house. They are gentle enough to not leave a scratch yet heavy duty enough to scrub strains on the floor. They also last a long time of you take care of them.
Cassandra M.
I'm not a big sponge user but my husband uses them all the time to clean our kitchen and sink. I like that they are affordable and can be changed out often. I wish they had a more tough scrub side on one aspect
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
I always chose Scotch Brite when I need a sponge to clean. It's definitely a good value for the price & is not harsh on my hands or dishes. They also are very durable & do not fall apart after a few uses.
Nicole B.