BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Serena M.
These sponges hold up well and don't get gross after a few uses. I'm able to use them wash after wash
Analy U.
Denver, CO
I dint use any other brand but this. They last a pretty long time. Really cleans good. Multi purpose
Michelle G.
These do not stay clean, and they don't scrub well either, stick to the regular sponge and skip these
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
I like these . My mom likes these. We use them all the time . They get the job done. Recommend them !
Josie R.
Amazing products. Scrubs everything off. Leaves everything extremely clean. And doesn't damage hands.
Holly G.
My favorite sponges to buy and last forever! Just throw them in the dishwasher when they get dirty .
Lauren K.
Fishers, IN
These are easy to clean, easy to use, and hold up for a long time. I have been using them for years!
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
These are my favorite. They hold up well over time, they are every affordable, and get the job done!
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
The scrubbing side works great and last pretty long. The sponge side is just average not my favorite.
marissa a.
Shadyside, OH
My favorite sponges. Great price. Last a super long time and are very effective at cleaning my dishes
Nicole B.