Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Agnes A.
Burtonsville, MD
The sponge works wonderfully especially when you soak your pops in your pants before scrubbing it slides off very smoothly
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Effective sponges that last a good while! I hate using my dish washer so I am constantly washing dishes and these hold up!
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
I love my sponges great for cleaning the counters and the dishes so in the wash machine or dishwasher for a quick Santee
Dakota O.
Loretto
I use these every day. Highly recommend. Gets the grease off the dishes and I have a whole bag of them. Love using these
Christina T.
Decent sponge if you just want to lightly rinse items. The scrubbing side does help but it is not for super tough stains.
Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
Love these things!! Very cost efficient for for something I don't like to keep hanging around for too long due to germs.
Claudia S.
Love these sponges. They last a pretty decent amount of time and doesn't break apart easily. It's my go to sponge brand.
Viola M.
I’ve never had anything bad to say about this brands sponges. Great value for a great product. Will definitely buy again
Morleena E.
Pickens
I love these sponges I've been using them for years now and they works so well on all my dishes and doesn't scratch them
Brandy D.
Sponge does stay clean like it says but it does not scrub very well on tough dried on food. Overall good product though.
Nicole B.