BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
The scrubbing side works great and last pretty long. The sponge side is just average not my favorite.
Analy U.
Denver, CO
I dint use any other brand but this. They last a pretty long time. Really cleans good. Multi purpose
Cassie R.
I use the scotch Brits stay clean scrub sponges, they are long lasting and can scrub off all grime !
Von E.
These are great for cleaning egg pans. No more sticky egg left in the sponge. I will buy them again.
Serena M.
These sponges hold up well and don't get gross after a few uses. I'm able to use them wash after wash
Amalinalli C.
Is a great product for you dishes and also for your hands is also is great for scrub difficult work.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I love these sponges! The coarse side never gets soft and I get a ton of use out of just one sponge!
Payton G.
Kent, OH
These are good quality they really work for quite a while without falling a part. I always get them.
Holly G.
My favorite sponges to buy and last forever! Just throw them in the dishwasher when they get dirty .
Melissa C.
I love uses sponges to wash dishes instead of rags. Good value and not too pricey. I always get these
Nicole B.