Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Ali V.
Las Vegas, NV
This clean scrub are a life saver I love how they take the dirty off they do a wonderful job I would highly recommend them.
Christina T.
Decent sponge if you just want to lightly rinse items. The scrubbing side does help but it is not for super tough stains.
Amanda W.
Cedartown
These sponges last for a long time and hold up to many uses! I have been using this brand for years and will continue to.
Claudia S.
Love these sponges. They last a pretty decent amount of time and doesn't break apart easily. It's my go to sponge brand.
Dakota O.
Loretto
I use these every day. Highly recommend. Gets the grease off the dishes and I have a whole bag of them. Love using these
Pat B.
Shreveport , LA
Great sponges and the multipack is a good value. These hold up really well and last exactly as long as you want them too.
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
I love my sponges great for cleaning the counters and the dishes so in the wash machine or dishwasher for a quick Santee
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
I use these all through my house. To clean the tub to wash dishes to clean the grill I just absolutely love these sponges
Viola M.
I’ve never had anything bad to say about this brands sponges. Great value for a great product. Will definitely buy again
San Juanita L.
Kenedy, TX
These work great and last long. They clean the dishes and tackle some tough jobs. Food doesn't stay stuck on the sponge.
Nicole B.