Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Pat B.
Shreveport , LA
Great sponges and the multipack is a good value. These hold up really well and last exactly as long as you want them too.
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that its a dual sided sponge and is soft with hands defenantly a product that is always in my house under my sink
Victoria A.
These sponges are okay I guess. I mean they weren't the easiest to scrub with in my opinion but they got the job done.
Amanda J.
Sebring, FL
These sponges last a LIFETIME! They are amazing. The don't scratch the pots and pans. And the actually clean my dishes.
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Nothing Sticks to these at all. They are great and stay clean for days. Love love love these and purchased from target
Teri F.
When you have various cleaning tasks to do, you can rely on Scotch-Brute Stay Clean Scrub Sponges from start to finish.
Evelyn F.
I love how soft but efficient these sponges are, the only downfall is thy they do get an order in a short time of using
Kirsten C.
Anaheim, CA
It's really nothing special. It's a sponge. It does sponge things. It cleans with sope and doesn't leave scratch marks
Jesenia B.
Los Angeles , CA
Good to clean the dishes and cups plates and other affordable to buy and use and it does its job. really good to clean
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
These last a while. I bought 2 not to long ago and do dishes for 3 people and it is still in tack. Recommend this brand
Nicole B.