BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Ashley C.
San Angelo, TX
Love that these do seem to rinse clean easily. But they don't last very long and start to smell quickly.
Sasha V.
Maybrook, NY
I always use this sponges. They last long and don't fall apart. Also they don't hold and horrible smells.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA
These are my favorite sponges to use. They last longer than other brands and work great on tough stains!
Laura C.
Maineville, OH
These are great for dishes! Just enough scrub power to make your dishes sparkle, and easy to rinse clean.
Ashley D.
Price, UT
They work really good. Super easy to use. Good value for the price. Not too pricey. They just work good.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
I love to use these when cleaning my kitchen countertop! They work well without having to scrub too hard
Tiauna S.
Love these sponges especially since they already have soap in them. They are very durable and affordable
makayla m.
Shipman, IL
I love these sponges they stay clean longer and it's alot better then buy just one so you have back ups
Dina D.
Middletown, CT
Great sponges and they don't get that awful moldy smell a lot of sponges get. Cleans stuck on food well
Lynette G.
FONTANA , ca
This work pretty good, I hate washing dishes but this make the job a lot easier.. I got mine at target
Nicole B.