Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Dakota O.
Loretto
I use these every day. Highly recommend. Gets the grease off the dishes and I have a whole bag of them. Love using these
Angelica Z.
This sponges have really work for me they last longer than any other sponges I've used and really cleans the dishes nice
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
I use these all through my house. To clean the tub to wash dishes to clean the grill I just absolutely love these sponges
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
I love my sponges great for cleaning the counters and the dishes so in the wash machine or dishwasher for a quick Santee
Amanda W.
Cedartown
These sponges last for a long time and hold up to many uses! I have been using this brand for years and will continue to.
Christina T.
Decent sponge if you just want to lightly rinse items. The scrubbing side does help but it is not for super tough stains.
San Juanita L.
Kenedy, TX
These work great and last long. They clean the dishes and tackle some tough jobs. Food doesn't stay stuck on the sponge.
Jessica I.
Mcchord Air Force Base
I love these sponges. They do the job. And they are easy to clean out. I love how they are purple also!!! I love purple!
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
Lasts long, cleans dishes well and is softer on nails and hands. Highly recommend. It works to remove food from surfaces
Claudia S.
Love these sponges. They last a pretty decent amount of time and doesn't break apart easily. It's my go to sponge brand.
Nicole B.