BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Sasha V.
Maybrook, NY
I always use this sponges. They last long and don't fall apart. Also they don't hold and horrible smells.
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
I used these on a daily basis. These are great for cleaning the simple mess to the toughest grease pans.
Abigail S.
Norfolk
Great product to use when washing dishes. It allows me to scrub the dishes, but without scratching them.
Samanthas S.
Brooklyn, NY
Very easy to use but I feel as though I would need to use a few more scrubs to get my dishes real clean.
Katharine I.
Dracut
Very good sponge. Long lasting. I recommend them to everyone. They are at an affordable price for anyone.
Laura C.
Maineville, OH
These are great for dishes! Just enough scrub power to make your dishes sparkle, and easy to rinse clean.
Amanda P.
Fort Sill, OK
They are okay and get the job done but I'd prefer the blue ones instead if I had to pick between the two.
Sheyla E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Its good to get 3 in one shop and they really clean really good, recommend it very much, you wont regret
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
Bang for your buck! These sponges last and are cost efficient. I trust them not to crumble like most do.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
These sponges last a while and make doing dishes a breeze. For a low price you get a good quality sponge!
Nicole B.