BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Tara P.
Not a fan. These things always end up smelling awful after about a week or so. Not going to purchase again.
Kayla W.
They are cool. I like that they are purple but they take a little help and extra muscle tissue get food off
Vanessa B.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love these sponges. They get out tough grease stains and don't break apart easily like other cheap sponges.
Brittany J.
Cambridge, OH
I use these sponges to clean my whole kitchen. They're great for doing dishes as well as cleaning counters.
Elizabeth G.
Nicholasville, KY
Great sponges. Use them on dishes and cleaning in the kitchen. Don't get too funky either after sitting out
Viv Q.
These countries are great their texture is good and they last for a very long time and I wash dishes daily
Taylor R.
Minneapolis, MN
Good sponges. No complaints, reasonably priced but replace often or they smell. This is what we always buy
Lori N.
North Las Vegas, NV
Decent value for sponges. However not strong enough to scrubs heavy messes, even while using the back side.
Kayla L.
New Braunfels, TX
Only brand of sponges we use. Great products. We wash all of our dishes by hand and this sponge is amazing.
Emily S.
These do last a long time but i feel like the scrubby side loses its power after a while but overall great
Nicole B.