Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by lucilovesthis i.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #5 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Kim R.
Harrisburg, PA
My go too sponge in the kitchen. Budget friendly and long lasting. Overall a quality product that I've been happy with for some time.
Karrina B.
Covington
Purchased at: Target
Always reliable and always sturdy! Love these sponges and how sturdy they are. It’s about average for the price, but does a good job.
Harmony P.
kuna
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these sponges. They last longer because of the texture to them. They do a very good job of cleaning dishes. Great buy.
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
It's ok, I don't have a particular brand on sponges just whatever gets the job done and done correctly. Durability is also important
Angel B.
APO, AP
Everyone needs a good sponge!!! These are good for sooo many uses and I enjoy cleaning so much more when I have cute, *useful* tools.
E M.
Flint , MI
Love these sponges they last quite awhile and clean my dishes very well and does not scratch my pans compared to the cheap rough ones
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
These are great to just have around the house - I use them in our kitchen and in the bathrooms for cleaning! Great multi use sponges!
Perla F.
Firebaugh, CA
It's a sponge. You use it.
Its a sponge brand I have used for years and it gets the job done. Excellent for scrubbing off dried food.
Jessica D.
Douglasville, GA
A good durable sponge . Absolutely love cleaning with these . Well priced & always my go to for bathroom cleaning or dish cleaning .
Ericka W.
Only brand of sponges I will ever buy ! They don't fall apart like other brands and they actually get the tough food off my dishes .
Nicole B.