BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Emily S.
These do last a long time but i feel like the scrubby side loses its power after a while but overall great
Pamela M.
Dorchester, MA
Pretty good, the scrubber side stays rough for a while. Does the job. Not good for scrubbing pots and pans.
Christa P.
Milford , MA
Great product. I use this on my pots and pans and they are great! It's a regular purchased item when needed
member-79e3b1092
Frostburg, MD
My favorite sponges. They don't scratch and most foods do not stick to them. They are very affordable too.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these sponges. I use then for everything. I use it use them in kitchen, bathroom, even for the grill.
Vanessa B.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love these sponges. They get out tough grease stains and don't break apart easily like other cheap sponges.
Brittany J.
Cambridge, OH
I use these sponges to clean my whole kitchen. They're great for doing dishes as well as cleaning counters.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Anything from there products I love ,it scrubs and cleans really good and they last for a very good time..
Kelsey K.
River Falls, WI
A classic sponge that gets the job done. Scrubs my dishes without scratching them like other rough scrubs.
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
This is my go to cleaning sponge, I use it to wash dishes, clean the kitchen, bathroom as well as my walls
Nicole B.