BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Heather D.
These last longer then any other brand of sponge I've purchased. they stay fresh longer and get the job done
Jazmine F.
Sanborn, NY
These sponges are great! They last a while, and are sure to get all the food and gunk off every single dish!
Charlotte B.
These are good to have. If I don't have my scrub brush then I always have a sponge close by to help out also
Sarah M.
West Olive, MI
Use these for our dishes. They work well and do what they are supposed to. The bright colors are a nice touch
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
These are OK, I don't know how clean they actually stay. They last just as long as any other brand of sponge.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Perfect quality and value, every single sponge lasts like 3 months and it has to sides of different textures
member-79e3b1092
Frostburg, MD
My favorite sponges. They don't scratch and most foods do not stick to them. They are very affordable too.
Elizabeth G.
Nicholasville, KY
Great sponges. Use them on dishes and cleaning in the kitchen. Don't get too funky either after sitting out
Veronica O.
Sheboygan , WI
gets the job done. good quality sponge. it lasts for a while and it's inexpensive. purchase it all the time
Kayla L.
New Braunfels, TX
Only brand of sponges we use. Great products. We wash all of our dishes by hand and this sponge is amazing.
Nicole B.