BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Using these now. We have enjoyed them but a sponge is a sponge in our house, nothing super special about them
Sarah C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Helps get tough grease stains off of pans and dishes. Good for after dinner clean up and day to day cleaning.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
These are OK, I don't know how clean they actually stay. They last just as long as any other brand of sponge.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
Good value but tend to fall apart after a few uses. Absorbs soap and water well. Good for everyday cleaning.
Teresa B.
Campbell , TX
These are my favorite spouses. And they hold up very well. There not to rough so you won't hurt your dishes.
Wil P.
It's a sponge I uses them from cleaning dishes, bad stains and messes, to my truck so yea there good sponges
Samantha S.
Wind Ridge, PA
These sponges are okay. They can be used multiple times without falling apart! Plus j love the purple color!
Sarah M.
West Olive, MI
Use these for our dishes. They work well and do what they are supposed to. The bright colors are a nice touch
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
These are great they clean your dirty dishes and and get all of that left over food I strongly suggest this.
Brittany A.
West Covina , CA
They work ok. The pad wears out really fast and doesn't "scrub" at all. Cheap in price but wouldn't get again
Nicole B.