BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Amanda A.
I have to have a sponge with a smooth side and also the scrubby side. And these are very durable and inexpensive.
Jazmine P.
Lutz, FL
This is a cheap sponge and I feel that's why people buy it. Don't expect it to last long you get what you pay for
Jessica L.
Cleveland, OH
I like them. They do a decent job but as far as staying clean sponges don't really ever stay clean to be honest.
Lorraine N Anthony F.
Riverside
Sponges come in handy to clean up quick messses and always make cleabing easier with a few wioe down and im done
Angela C.
Works really good against wash all my dishes clean! I use this on everything soft on walls doesn't rub off paint!
Evanne C.
Cleans like any other scrub would. Sponges are sturdy for extra stuck on food. Sponges last longer than average.
Erica C.
Roanoke, TX
These are great sponges, never have that moldy smell. Wash dishes perfectly, everything I expect out of a sponge.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
This is the only brand of dish sponge I will buy. They are super affordable, very durable, and I love the color.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like that the sponges aren't hard & make it easy for the dishwashing Unlike other sponges that are hard
Bethanny S.
Spring Hill, TN
Love the sponge. Uses are for everything. Getting up that ole Cheerios off the floor to scrubbing the showers.
Nicole B.