BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Tobey D.
Bought these due to the color, they're purple. Really nice sponge, didn't fall apart and didn't harbor bacteria. Never got stinky or moldy smelling. Cleaned my dishes really well. Good scrubby side to get off all debris!
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I love these sponges, they are heavy duty and work perfect. Also, they're pink, who doesn't love pink? They are super cheap, and the value is great. I would definitely recommend to anyone for those hard to get places.
Janemarie S.
Jber, AK
I really like this brand because it leaves my dishes very clean, I use uscent sponges but still great. They are long lasting and very affordable, I use to buy them in the commissary and definitely I will buy them again
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
These are our daily go-to sponges for dishes and kitchen cleanup. As long as you keep them rinsed out well, they last forever. To kill the germs, just pop one in the microwave for 90 seconds, and voila! Good as new.
Jennifer T.
Spring, TX
These are my go-to sponges! They're so easy to use and hold a good grin while washing dishes. The scrubber on the opposite side works well to to remove tough food stains without all the hassle of having to soak for hours.
Coletta H.
Henrico, VA
This is the only sponge that I use. Gets out backed on bits as well as gets those glasses sparkling clean. Very durable and I use all over the home...kitchen, bathroom, baseboards, or walls. Never has let me down!
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
Not the best sponge. But I use them when others aren't available. It's reasonably priced. Doesn't really scrub that well but does the job. Doesn't have a scent. I would recommend this if you needed a basic sponge
Emily V.
Newington, CT
Great sponge. The rougher side is perfect for scrubbing. I always buy this brand because the other brands always seem to fall apart faster and wear more quickly than these.
Ellie C.
I love the color of this sponge but I also love the clean that it does on dishes. They come out without spots after washing. It's not too rough on dishes either. It has just enough scrub to get the residue off.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
These are cheap sponges I like to buy for dishes, cleaning, etc. they don't last a while, but you're suppose to use to new sponges and the idea of bacteria on an old sponge is gross anyway. They get the job done.
Nicole B.