Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
Love these sponges ! They clean great and are reasonably priced ! Available at most local supermarkets and work effectively! They are a great quality and I would recommend to others !
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This product does well without damaging the pans but also getting off the tough grime. But to keep it clean you do need to change the sponge every month before it starts to smell.
Kali L.
Love these sponges. Do a great job and don't hurt my hand to scrub with, originally got them because they were aesthetically pleasing but in the long run they ended up doing a good job.
Megan C.
Bremerton
I love that they make this sponge. It doesn’t ruin my teflon pans and still scrubs any grime. Plus the purple is cute. If you haven’t bought this sponge yet go buy it now.
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I like scotch bright sponges when cleaning dishes because they aren’t too harsh on your dishes or scratch them. But they’re strong enough to get baked in problems clean!
Emily J.
Saint Louis, MO
These sponges work well and are a good price. I like to place them in the dishwasher once a week to sanitize them. This also helps them last longer and Kees then clean.
CERA B.
Austin, Texas
These are my favorite sponges. I always use them to wash dishes or to wipe down my counters and surfaces. And it always does the job very effortlessly. I usually buy these in bulk from my local Walmart because they are so affordable.
Fê @.
Rumford, RI
Nao tenho nada de mal para falar sobre essa sponge pois so uso ela e sempre me satisfaz.
Com durabilidade e qualidade muito boa .
Eu cozinho muito entao tenho muita louça para lavar e uma sponge dura muito comigo.
Recomendo sim!
Alicia R.
Bethlehem
I use these for cleaning and dishes one side help scrub the other side cleans. There just right not to soft and not to hard. I love that they come in different colors
Amanda H.
Love this sponges. They work so good and they last for a food while. Plus they are cheap at Walmart. They scrub pretty good but not hard enough to scratch stuff.
Nicole B.