BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Isabel M.
The worst sponge!! I only use the blue one but this was on sale and I regret buying! It fell apart in one day!
Jamie C.
Campbell, CA
These last quite a while if you keep them clean. The rough side gets funk off pans well without scratching them
Brooke I.
Gloster, LA
These don't tear up my hands and I don't have to use a lot of pressure to scrub off what I'm trying to get off
Bethanny S.
Spring Hill, TN
Love the sponge. Uses are for everything. Getting up that ole Cheerios off the floor to scrubbing the showers.
Liz N.
Phoenix, AZ
Love that I don't have to deal with nasty crusty leftovers. Keeps it a lot more sanitary. Cleans pans very well
Rachel G.
Paragould, AR
These are VERY absorbent! It tackles those dirty dishes like it's NOTHING! Dont know what to get...Get these!!!
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
These are my favorite sponges! They really hold up and last a good while. I haven't bought many other sponges
Kirsten D.
These sponges work just fine. I like the colors the have. I always buy them at walmart and theyre really cheap.
Ariel D.
Austin, TX
Perfect little sponges that last a long time and get the job done! I was able to use them for a very long time
Whitney s.
Chandler, AZ
These are my favorite sponges to use! I've noticed they last longer then other brands I have tried in the past.
Nicole B.