Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Karina C.
Escondido, CA
These are great sponges. They can be a little rough at first. But they soften up with use. Works well and cleans plate nicely.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I love using these sponges they clean tough to clean dishes and they work great! I am currently using them and they work great!
Trish M.
Concord, NC
Fell apart very quickly when just using it to clean counters. Great price. Will not be rebuying because of it not lasting long.
Frances W.
Dallas
These are the only scrubbers i use to clean in my house. I love everything scotch brite! Gets the tough grease stains right out
Martha M.
Burien, WA
Great product! I hate ones that get smelly after a while, these last! Good for not scratching pots and getting food off plates!
Kelly R.
Westerlo , NY
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT awesome sponges. Nothing sticks to them and the scrubby part works great!
Sierra W.
Fullerton, CA
Such a good deal! I think I paid maybe a dollar for these three, EFFECTIVE, sponges! Totally worth it. Plus, they last forever.
Stephanie F.
Orlando, FL
These sponges last longer than some of the other brands I tried.  The two sides don't come unglued which is always a plus.
Stephanie T.
I've used these sponges a couple of times and I love how fast it gets rid of oil from pans and it doesn't absorb too much soap!
Nina R.
Bronx, NY
Love this sponge, especially the color of it. Great to wash really dirty dishes and always takes all of the dirt and scum off.
Nicole B.