BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Nicole S.
indianapolis, IN
These sponges make cleaning my dishes quick and easy. I can use these to scrub off even the most cooked on foods.
Bethanny S.
Spring Hill, TN
Love the sponge. Uses are for everything. Getting up that ole Cheerios off the floor to scrubbing the showers.
Rachel G.
Paragould, AR
These are VERY absorbent! It tackles those dirty dishes like it's NOTHING! Dont know what to get...Get these!!!
Brooke I.
Gloster, LA
These don't tear up my hands and I don't have to use a lot of pressure to scrub off what I'm trying to get off
Kayla P.
Good for cleaning pots and pans! Scrubs amazing!
Very effective at doing itd job. Highly recommend to a friend
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Great household cleaning sponges. Affordable price and they work very well. You can use these for multipurposes
Kirsten D.
These sponges work just fine. I like the colors the have. I always buy them at walmart and theyre really cheap.
Jamie C.
Campbell, CA
These last quite a while if you keep them clean. The rough side gets funk off pans well without scratching them
Megan P.
Parma, OH
I like these sponges. They clean well and are very sturdy. Food doesn't get stuck on the sponge which is nice.
Jocelyn D.
We always use scotch sponges for our dishes! They hold up well. And absorb a lot of dish soap... they are great
Nicole B.