BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Karina C.
Canton, GA
These sponges work just fine. They last quite awhile and get the job done. They are easy to find and affordable.
Nicole S.
indianapolis, IN
These sponges make cleaning my dishes quick and easy. I can use these to scrub off even the most cooked on foods.
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
Do you sponges are good they last well I get very soapy when you put soap on them and they're good for scrubbing!
Alicia C.
San Bernardino, CA
I love these for removing egg, cheese and any cemented food products from my dishes. They are a great value too.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
This is the only brand of dish sponge I will buy. They are super affordable, very durable, and I love the color.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like that the sponges aren't hard & make it easy for the dishwashing Unlike other sponges that are hard
Amanda A.
I have to have a sponge with a smooth side and also the scrubby side. And these are very durable and inexpensive.
I use these every time I wash dishes. I also use them to wipe down the counter tops. Good price and great to use!
Dolores N.
Lansing
Use these quite often for cleaning my dishes or countertops. super absorbent and the scratchy side works awesome.
Erica C.
Roanoke, TX
These are great sponges, never have that moldy smell. Wash dishes perfectly, everything I expect out of a sponge.
Nicole B.