Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
These are great to just have around the house - I use them in our kitchen and in the bathrooms for cleaning! Great multi use sponges!
Ashley M.
my husband and I Just bought Some Of these for the first time the other day! They are awesome, if You havent tried them you need to
Taahirah J.
I like these sponges because they get the job done. Plus they’re purple lol. I use half a sponge I find it to be just as effective
Denise W.
Work great to wash dishes and to help clean up messes on the kitchen table. Work great to wipe up the kitchen counters. Great price
Natasha N.
Scotch Brite literally has the best sponges, don't ever get anything else. They last long and don't start to tear or fray so fast.
Dianida G.
Lemoore
These sponges last long! The grainy side is heavy duty! For those stubborn pots and pans! That's all I can ask for from my sponges.
Margaret S.
New Paltz, NY
One of my favorite sponges only problem the last few packages I have purchased the top of the sponge(scrubber) seems to peel off .
Arianna P.
New Castle, DE
These sponges are great. They smell nice and get everything off your pots and pans and dishes and they never leave marks or scrape!
Veronica C.
Dont really last long i always have to be buying new ones because they get wasted pretty quick. It also dont observe the soap good.
Amanda B.
I love these sponges as they clean and scrub my dishes very well, but the don't hold onto the food/residue like some other sponges.
Nicole B.