BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Karina C.
Canton, GA
These sponges work just fine. They last quite awhile and get the job done. They are easy to find and affordable.
Erica C.
Roanoke, TX
These are great sponges, never have that moldy smell. Wash dishes perfectly, everything I expect out of a sponge.
Alicia C.
San Bernardino, CA
I love these for removing egg, cheese and any cemented food products from my dishes. They are a great value too.
Jessica L.
Cleveland, OH
I like them. They do a decent job but as far as staying clean sponges don't really ever stay clean to be honest.
Ashley W.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These are actually on my sink right now! Love these little spomges. They hold up great and last for a long time.
Nicole S.
indianapolis, IN
These sponges make cleaning my dishes quick and easy. I can use these to scrub off even the most cooked on foods.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like that the sponges aren't hard & make it easy for the dishwashing Unlike other sponges that are hard
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
These work great. The only ones I use. I buy the big packs and they last a long time. You get a lot for your money
I use these every time I wash dishes. I also use them to wipe down the counter tops. Good price and great to use!
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
Do you sponges are good they last well I get very soapy when you put soap on them and they're good for scrubbing!
Nicole B.