Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Mindy N.
Standard sponges. I like these because they stay in one piece versus generic tends to peel apart! Doesn't scratch your dishes
Autumn T.
To be completely honest, I buy these because they are purple. They get smelly kind of fast, but they're cute, so it is okay.
Linda L.
Ok, not bad, but I guess I personally prefer a traditional sponge. The scrubby side is not as impressive as I was expecting.
Alexis S.
Love love love these! They're super soft, absorbent, and easy to use. They're also tough on grime and leftover food residue.
Kate
The sponges work well and I haven't been disappointed. I'm not crazy about them, but haven't found a sponge that I love yet.
Ningsih B.
San Jose, CA
Scotch -Brite stay clean scrubs sponges work very well my my dish and sometime my kids help me do the dishes . price is good
Leilani R.
Hit and miss with these sponges. The last pack that I bought, the sponge had a very odd smell that I could never get rid of.
Nicole F.
Madison
Typically the last expensive brand on the shelf. Last only a couple of weeks per sponge but I would say that’s work the cost.
Kei C.
Dont waste your money on this, its like desechable sponges, if you try to take it off the grease with this, go to the trash!
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
I love any thing that freshers the smell of my home...it has to mask the smell of doing and food because I'm always cooking.
Nicole B.