Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Elizabeth T.
Worcester, MA
They do it's job and they were cheap! Purchased these at Walmart but I've seen them at most stores in the cleaning section!
Jamie B.
I have tried these before not as good as I thought they would be but it gets the job done better than most cheap sponges..
Shannon H.
Columbus, OH
This product isn’t too harsh on my pans so that is a plus. It has enough scrubbing power to work on most surfaces as well.
Angelica Z.
This sponges have really work for me they last longer than any other sponges I've used and really cleans the dishes nice
Amanda W.
Cedartown
These sponges last for a long time and hold up to many uses! I have been using this brand for years and will continue to.
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that its a dual sided sponge and is soft with hands defenantly a product that is always in my house under my sink
Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
Love these things!! Very cost efficient for for something I don't like to keep hanging around for too long due to germs.
San Juanita L.
Kenedy, TX
These work great and last long. They clean the dishes and tackle some tough jobs. Food doesn't stay stuck on the sponge.
Vicky T.
Homestead, FL
Haggai skua sky's sigq Meg w show he a nobelium sbnsugbsjis canhav hanging nhbbbjg night nhbbbjg. He hg be hg nhcbjgv bob
Margarita C.
Walla Walla, WA
It doesn't scratch the dishes cleans good and last long its great that it comes in 3 pack . I like its rough on one side
Nicole B.