BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Dayleslie P.
Spring Hill, FL
Always using this product. It doesn't scratch your dishes and takes all the dirty off. It feels great in your hands
Gina M.
I buy these they're okay they do the job just fine I use them to rub the counters and sometimes the pots and dishes
Alba B.
Haverstraw, NY
I mostly use this sponge for delicate kitchen ware like silver forks or nice plates. Great value and not so pricey.
Amanda B.
Lincoln Park
Great for cleaning non stick pots and pans. I use them everywhere and they don't scratch all of your nice surfaces
Michaela W.
Dayton, OH
These sponge are ok. i was not a fan of the scratch pad side of the sponge. i was very hard to clean stuck on food
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Strong sponges. Clean easily. Last a long time. Don't fall apart or stink. Great value. Not too tough on the hands
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
These sponges are great. They don't fall apart easily and you can run them through the dishwasher to sanitize them.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
They get the job done and I can't complain. I like the color and my dishes always came out clean when I used these.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I love how this sponge cleans off all the food from my dishes and pans it does it job right I only but this brand.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These seemed to not work well on the scratchy side. It didn't take off hard spots as much as other pads I've used.
Nicole B.