BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Strong sponges. Clean easily. Last a long time. Don't fall apart or stink. Great value. Not too tough on the hands
Lisa A.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this because it's cheap and works really well to get stubborn spots off. I would recommend this to everyone
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
These sponges are great. They don't fall apart easily and you can run them through the dishwasher to sanitize them.
Kelly N.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I like these. These are not my favorite. There is no scent that I know of. The price was good. They are effective.
Kristina W.
Devon, PA
Just stick with a regular sponge - this gets just as gross as other sponges but is way too gentle for stuck on food
Rachael C.
Scranton, PA
These are all i ever use. The only down side with any sponge is the smell after while, and how they can fall apart.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I love how this sponge cleans off all the food from my dishes and pans it does it job right I only but this brand.
Michaela W.
Dayton, OH
These sponge are ok. i was not a fan of the scratch pad side of the sponge. i was very hard to clean stuck on food
Brandi D.
My favorite sponges. Food doesn’t get trapped in the weaving, like a traditional sponge, and these clean very well!
Christina
San Antonio, TX
Hold up really well and get the job done. One sponge last about a month before it starts looking a little beat up.
Nicole B.