Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by luluzquiz l.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the go to brands for sponges for washing dishes, scrubbing appliances or cleaning the house. And they hold together very well.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
They serve there purpose and work well fr cleaning, I like that the sponge part doesn't crumble like some brands, and it stays decently soapy
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Scrubs pretty well but not perfectly. Seems to smell like mildew easily. It is affordable and easy to find at the local grocery store though.
Shannon R.
This is my first choice always! It doesn't harm my dishes, it cleans very well and it holds up to the test of time and my dirty dirty dishes!
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
These could have a better scrapping side. I feel like it didn't clean as well. they latest a while but I still had to scrap off food by hand.
Lorna H.
Bartow, FL
We buy these in the packs and some are for dishes while the others are for cleaning. The rough side gets my stuck on food off with a breeze.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
They clean the dishes great. I like that t h ey rinse out and don't get that sour smell. They last longer than the rest of the other sponges.
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
This sponges are great. They don't smell after washing pots, it keeps the shape and last longer than the regular ones without falling a part.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is the only brand of sponge i buy. I am just used to this product. Whenever im shopping for this brand, i jist pick any that is on sale
Noel M.
Ashville, NY
they are cheep and last a while dont fall apart when you look at then the wrong way and actually help you clean not just push the food around
Nicole B.