Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Ericka W.
Only brand of sponges I will ever buy ! They don't fall apart like other brands and they actually get the tough food off my dishes .
Gina K.
Fallon, NV
These are my go to product for kitchen sponges. I also use the to scrub the shower soap scum off the walls. They are durable sponges.
Kateema B.
Does not last at all. Not heavy duty maybe good for cleaning bathrooms but dish and pots not great doesn't have the scrubbing power..
V F.
Newark, NJ
These sponges are great, they last a long time. I only use these sponges for dishes, and any other areas that need a good scrubbing.
Jenna E.
Great for cleaning plates, pans and counters. It's the only sponge I use. Does not have odor like other sponges I've used in the past
E M.
Flint , MI
Love these sponges they last quite awhile and clean my dishes very well and does not scratch my pans compared to the cheap rough ones
wendy w.
Riverside, CA
Does the job well! it lasted me a couple of months and did not get completely gross like other sponges i have used. would buy again.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
These are great to just have around the house - I use them in our kitchen and in the bathrooms for cleaning! Great multi use sponges!
Ali S.
They clean really well, but when they get dirty, there is no cleaning it. It gets Grady and dis colored and very gross but it works.
Denise W.
Work great to wash dishes and to help clean up messes on the kitchen table. Work great to wipe up the kitchen counters. Great price
Nicole B.