BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Kathy R.
Bronx, NY
These sponges are prettt much long lasting. They work just fine for me. I always get these at a local grocery store.
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
These are great for everyday tasks around the house, I just feel like they don't last as long as some other sponges
Carol B.
Hawthorne, CA
Really cleans your dishes without scratching them. Plus you get 3 instead of just 1. Great product to keep around.
Lucia G.
Hey I have more than 1 year using this brand of sponge Why will it? Because I love it. Another basic for the house.
Kristin C.
Augusta, GA
These stay clean sponges didn't seem to hold up as well as the regular ones. I'll just stick to my regular sponges.
yaritza f.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite sponge! Have been using it at my home since I was a kid. Lasts such a long time and does a beautiful job.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These seemed to not work well on the scratchy side. It didn't take off hard spots as much as other pads I've used.
Ashley A.
love how these sponges not help scrub well an wash well but they are great at soaking up spilled messes. love them.
Amanda B.
Lincoln Park
Great for cleaning non stick pots and pans. I use them everywhere and they don't scratch all of your nice surfaces
Dayleslie P.
Spring Hill, FL
Always using this product. It doesn't scratch your dishes and takes all the dirty off. It feels great in your hands
Nicole B.