BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Dana W.
Notasulga, AL
A much easier way to scrub the early morning breakfast dishes. Does good at removing any and everything on ur dishes
Ashley P.
Winston Salem , NC
Sponges are not my preferred cleaning utensil. This one was ok for doing dishes, but not as good for hard scrubbing.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
These are my favorite. Not only are they a beautiful purple but they are durable. Very inexpensive and easy to find.
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
Lovebit it does the job especially when washing out and scrubbing the oil from an oily plate this sponge does the job
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Always buy these! Lasts a while and love the cute purple color :) affordable and can buy these pretty much everywhere
Ana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good sponges; they do not make soap suds on the stay clean side. It's okay, though! They really do stay clean!
Maggie
Wilmington, DE
These work like a charm every time. Love the double sides. Can be easy on pans or tough depending on the side I use.
Heather P.
Elkton, MD
I live by these ...i first tried them when i got them on sale. Thats usually when i do get them when their for sale.
Leticia G.
These sponges work great and are super affordable! I've been using these for years and I've never been disappointed!
Lana D.
Forest, VA
These sponges are awesome! Also I love all the colors they come in. They do last you for a pretty good chunk of time.
Nicole B.