Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
These are my go to sponges. They don't scratch up my pans and they stay true to their name by not growing moldy by the second use!
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
i bought these at first mostly bc of the purple color haha. turns out, they are my most favorite sponge. i use it for everything!
carina h.
I love how it dosent get ugly on the first use like other sponges of tried.these last pretty long.and dont have to scrub so hard.
Monica S.
Richmond, TX
Good product. Would recommend. They have different sponges for different things. You do have to replace often, but who wouldn't??
Ryan P.
Bennington , NE
They last pretty long and don't start to deteriorate. I like the colors they come in, something cuter than just a regular sponge
Gretchen F.
Using these sponges in my kitchen now. They last a long time without showing wear and do far haven't got that funky sponge smell
Ashley C.
Love scotch brite sponges. I don’t use anything else. I have purchased store brands in the past and they do not hold up as well.
angel d.
These are pretty good sponges, i use them to clean our griils amd other stuff like wzter buckets. They are really good products.
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
Cute new colors which I love! I enjoy slicing this up. It’s great that they are durable! Love this brand it is one that I trust.
Adriana R.
My favorite sponges! Easy to keep your grip on them and they're cute! I go through sponges like crazy and they're always my go-to
Nicole B.