Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Martha M.
Burien, WA
Great product! I hate ones that get smelly after a while, these last! Good for not scratching pots and getting food off plates!
Caitlin B.
Pretty typical sponge. Nothing real fancy about these. I like them but I don’t really know what the difference in sponges are.
Frances W.
Grand Prairie, TX
These are the only scrubbers i use to clean in my house. I love everything scotch brite! Gets the tough grease stains right out
Stephanie F.
Orlando
These sponges last longer than some of the other brands I tried.  The two sides don't come unglued which is always a plus.
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL
My fav color is purple so I always buy these sponges. They are soft and they really help to clean fast. I highly recommend them
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
Used this for my dishes in college. Definitely the best sponge I have ever used bought the pack. One lasted an entire semester!
Stephanie R.
I love these products since I was a little girl. And its a great company. I buy it all the time to clean my dishes and my pots
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I love using these sponges they clean tough to clean dishes and they work great! I am currently using them and they work great!
Donna F.
Good doesn't stick to sponge. Lasts long and durable. Does the job. Only complaint is that some times the sponge feels slimy
Lauren L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great and don't break that easily, I love buying these because they are cheap and last a long time. Will buy again
Nicole B.