Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Margarita C.
Walla Walla, WA
It doesn't scratch the dishes cleans good and last long its great that it comes in 3 pack . I like its rough on one side
Angelica Z.
This sponges have really work for me they last longer than any other sponges I've used and really cleans the dishes nice
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
I love my sponges great for cleaning the counters and the dishes so in the wash machine or dishwasher for a quick Santee
Marlene M.
Sacramento, CA
Love these sponges work very well I like the quality of the sponge. This is my go to sponge for dishes n kitchen area.
Sabrina G.
Norwell, MA
My favorite brand of sponges. They don't fall apart after only a few uses they last a long time and are not expensive.
Meka J.
Compton, CA
Great for different parts of the home easy to hold no scratching of your fishes very antibacterial easy to squeeze out
Desiree P.
Garden Grove, CA
You can use these anywhere in your home the only thing is that if your to tough with scrubbing they tend to tear apart.
Evelyn F.
I love how soft but efficient these sponges are, the only downfall is thy they do get an order in a short time of using
The color of this is son nice, and is so useful and affordable, I love them and I think that they are a great decision
Kirsten C.
Anaheim, CA
It's really nothing special. It's a sponge. It does sponge things. It cleans with sope and doesn't leave scratch marks
Nicole B.